2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Calls from Clayton



Before I had a chance to blog about our call from Clayton yesterday we had another one this morning. Certainly a great way to start my day. He has finally arrived at his process location in Afghanistan. He's not sure how long he will be there. Then it will be on to his final destination. He sounded tired. It took 5 days to get there so I imagine his body is feeling a little weary.

Thank you Diane Parsons for the phone card you gave him at his party. That is what he is using to call us. We are hoping to do more video chats when he gets settled in and has access to the internet. I certainly would prefer to see his face. I'm happy that we have the technology to keep us connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.