2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Memories

Hi Clayton,

I like to have a picture with each post if I can, so while looking through photos I came across some old ones. I thought I'd share some "memories" from time-to-time. I promise, no naked baby pictures!

Can you believe how long its been since we took this trip? 1999. Watching you swim through that school of fish is one thing I remember from this trip, along with the lime green snake that swam beside me. I hope you have some good memories from this trip.













I missed talking to you yesterday. I attended the memorial service for Lee White. Warden Sam Cline asked me to participate in the laying of the wreath. I was honored. Below you can watch the ceremony that was recorded by The Hutchinson News. [I am in the middle]. I hope to talk to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.