2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Friday, June 4, 2010

An update

Things are well, at least as well as can be over here.

There is a lot that I do that I can't talk about, so I don't forsee me having a lot to contribute here but it is nice to be able to read it when I can and see what's changing.

Today I picked up roughly 15 boxes from the mail. Yep, all of them Girlscout Cookies. Each box having about 6 boxes of cookies in them.

I ended up giving most of them away, though I made sure to keep several of the small boxes for myself.

Thank you for sending them half way across the world, it brightened a few days. :)

Also received a letter with a phone card, thank you as well. It should last alot longer than the last now that I have access to a DSN phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.