2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

News from home

Hi from Mom - who needs a haircut!

Hi Clayton,

I hate that we had such a bad connection on Monday. It was good to hear from you what little we were able to talk. You sounded so tired. I hope you adjust to your new schedule soon. Is the fan helping with the heat? I forgot to ask you the other day. I'll have another care package ready to mail by the end of the month. Let me know if you need anything else.

News from home:

Well, the new sprinkler system is finally in. This morning the lawn was watered before I rolled out of bed. It is so nice to have one on a timer again. We still have 2 other major projects on the list for this year but time is slipping by. Dad wants to get the barn resided and the other bathroom remodeled. I'm glad you gave me access to your checking account - now I know how we are going to pay for them. Ha! Ha! Just kidding.

Recently I was working in the flower bed and found this


How many more can there be? :)

Your Grandpa Stafford had a birthday Sunday. I called him after church and wished him happy birthday. He asked how you were doing in Afghanistan and if you had been in combat since last month. He doesn't have a computer so I have to remember to tell him what everyone else hears from this blog and facebook.

I'm planning my menu for next month so be thinking about what you must have while home.

Well, that's it for now. I'll chat with you later in the week. Stay safe.

We love you beyond words,
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.