2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

This week

Well, not much is new this week. The new sprinkler system was finished on Monday. The yard has some areas that are ugly from it but it should be gone by next year. It's nice to have it automated on a timer again. The old system was better than nothing but not like this.

Dad was in Kansas City all week so I had plenty of play time. I spent some time with my friend Diane on Thursday. The week flew by and I didn't get everything done like I wanted. I have put up some tomatoes from the garden. Just stewed them a bit. They will be nice to have this winter. I also put up some pepper sauce. I have two more baker's dozen of sweet corn to put up tomorrow and that should be enough for the winter.

Our friends, the Issinghoff's are downsizing and we bought their wicker set. I took the brown set off the side porch and replaced it with the white one. I'll save the brown one for you.

Keep safe and we'll hopefully talk to you on Monday.

We love you beyond words,
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.