2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Update on Clayton

When he sees me trying to take a photo
of our video chat he acts just like a little boy :)


We continue to talk to Clayton twice a week. Most of the time we get to do video chats. I love being able to see his face, even when the connection isn't the greatest. It's HOT over there. His days are going from 8 hours to 13 for a brief time and then I believe to 12. It is not known if this will be permanent or not. I guess the R & R leaves are starting so there will be jobs and hours to cover by those remaining. Hopefully we'll get some new pics from Clay now that his internet is hooked up. I'll keep bugging him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.