2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lazy Sunday


Hi Clayton,

We are having a lazy Sunday afternoon, as you can see. I was on facebook a few days ago trying to find some people I have lost touch with and am so excited that I found Armen and Nancy Sharigian. Armen and I worked together at PCA/Humana/HealthEase for many years with Mr. Pete and others. I can't wait to catch up with him. It's been at least 7 or more years. He's such a dear sweet man that I have a lot of respect for - even when we didn't always agree. Ha! We get busy in life and friendships slip away. Remember that as you go through life. Hold on to what is important! I look forward to talking to you tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a video chat so I can see your face. Until then, keep safe.

We love you, beyond words!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.