2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Hi Clayton,

Happy Halloween! Did you dress up? Didn't think so. Here is a walk down memory lane.


Let's see - what happened this past week? Thursday I visited and joined the Salt City Photography Club. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone. Dad made a quick trip to Kansas City to see his friend Rick before he moves to California. I spent the weekend cleaning out the kitchen cabinets and drawers. They are starting on the kitchen tomorrow. Dad and I attended the fall festival at church tonight. We had our dinner there, visited with friends and watched the kids [and some adults] having fun.

This is going to be a super busy week for me. Hope your week is a good one and that we get to chat with you on Monday night!

Love,
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.