2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Note from Grandma Wall

Dear Clayton,

Glad to hear you received the package. It is earlier than I had expected. I thought I would have time to write you to let you know one was on the way. I mailed it last week........but I only have 96 unread messages in my e-mail so you see I am far behind.

Aunt Diana came in Sunday evening for several days. We did scrapbooking. Fun, fun. Aunt Diana is trying to finish a scrapbook and I told all my siblings the 7 D's Reunion book would be done before June 2011 so everyone could see when and where we were the last 11 years......beginning in 1999 at aunt Vickie and Uncle Alan’s......well the 6 years that we had it being every other year. I had 1999 done but that was all. I was only 5 years behind. Just finished with 2005. I have 2 years to go but do believe I will have it done by next June when we meet again. Then I must get back on your folks book and Uncle Gary and Aunt Karen's book and Aunt Vickie and Uncle Alan's book. I'm only 5 years behind on those also. No end to it as it is an on-going project. I keep telling them I am turning it over to them but your Mom says she doesn't need another project.......but......one of these days.

Glad to hear you are doing well. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Love you much.

Grandma Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.