2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Note from Grandma Wall

Dear Clayton,

I know Mom has kept you updated all the time from here but thought it was time I took a few minutes and dropped you a note. I manage to stay quite busy it seems.

I have been doing scrapbooking and was looking through some pictures. Remember when.....You stayed with grandpa and I one week in Oklahoma and grandpa took you fishing. About 18 years or so ago. Thought you might like to reminisce.

Dad really worked hard this weekend. He over seeded their yard and mine and also replaced a sprinkler head. I rewarded him with some Oatmeal Cookies. I know that isn't much. I really appreciate what he did. He told me I could come over and clean out their garage and I said "I could do that". I was cleaning mine when he came over. Now it is ready for your truck when the bad weather comes.

As Mom said, it has turned cooler here and sweatshirt weather. Haven't turned on the furnace yet but probably will after this week or so. Been 40° at night so far. Been down to 63° in the house. Brrrrrrr, I'm not ready for cold weather.

I think of you often, miss you and love you much. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Grandma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.