2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Catching Up

With our unexpected trip I didn't get any posts up or scheduled, so I'm catching up.

Clayton we got our mail delivered today and your packet to us was in it. Great picture of you in the magazine. I'll post it on the blog later so others can see.

Also, as I was unpacking and cleaning today I moved a chair cushion and found that I forgot to send one of your Christmas presents. So, guess what you'll get it in the next care package. Nope - not going to tell you. :)

Uncle Gary & Aunt Karen, Aunt Vickie & Uncle Alan, Kyle & Tashina, Mike and Jennifer & Justin are coming to Grandma's this weekend to have Christmas.

To everyone else: You may have read in a previous post that Barry and I took 8 days to drive to Georgia to take care of some things for my Daddy. Hopefully things will improve from now forward. We talked to Clayton via phone twice while gone. One was on Christmas day and that was the present I wanted - to hear his voice. He's doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.