2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Holidays


It's getting that time of year again!

Over here the weather has turned agreeable to me. Which means low 40's and I find that I am enjoying the cold more so than others.

Thank you for the suprise package. I hadn't checked my email in a while so when I went to gather the mail for my section I was suprised to see one for me. Thank you!

I try very hard not to count down the days. All around me I hear others doing it, counting months, weeks or how many paychecks they have left in country. It works better for me just to let one day blend into the next.

Will I wait till Christmas to open the boxes from mom and dad? I think not!

Another earthquake last night. Just a boom with a short rumble. Lasted about 15 seconds total. Thought we were under attack again but we quickly realized what it was when our B-Hut started to shake just a little. I never knew earthquakes made a boom sound as they first start when the ground rips and grinds against itself.

So long for now!

PS - The oatmeal cream pies did not last long. Thank you for those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.