2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Update on Clayton

Just a quick post to update everyone on Clayton. We talked to him last week and also this past Tuesday night and Wednesday. Those 2 calls brought me birthday wishes. It was the one thing I wanted most - to hear his voice on my birthday. My birthday also marked 7 months of his one-year deployment. I have never wanted to age so fast in my life but I can hardly wait until this year is behind us and a distant memory.

He is doing well. The weather is about what we are experiencing here in Kansas. I'm sure they are ready for cooler temps after the heat they experienced this summer. Hopefully where he is located will be somewhat protected from the extreme cold.

He is back to 12 hour days most likely until January. But we know that is always, always subject to change. He seems to bounce back and forth so often I can't keep up. Please keep him and our troops in your prayers. We are experiencing our first Christmas without him. Thanksgiving just wasn't the same and I know Christmas won't be either. There are so many families like us. I am hoping we will get a video call with him. I haven't seen his face in a while. Hearing his laughter over the phone is great but seeing his face and smile is so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.