2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Video Chat on New Year's Day

We had a video chat with Clayton on New Year's Day. It had been a long time since we'd seen his face and so you can imagine how happy I was. I am very grateful that we hear his voice almost weekly and also emails from time to time. But seeing his face reassures me of his well-being.

Barry and I decided not to be selfish and invited the family over to see Clayton. As always I had the camera in hand.

Clayton was able to tell us the re-deployment [home] papers had been issued but no date or time-frame is available yet. Patience. Not something I'm good at!!! We're still many months away.

We miss you son and can't wait to have you home.

This is what the chat looked like from our end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.