2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Waiting...patiently

Okay, maybe not patiently, but we are waiting until these last weeks pass by.


We are entering the 5 week zone...until he returns. He's packing up what must go in the shipping container and keeping just what he needs to travel with. A few things he will leave behind for the soldiers replacing him.

Clayton called today. It has been many weeks since we've heard his voice. And how wonderful to hear his laughter. Emails are fine, because I know at that given time he is safe, but hearing his voice is music to my ears.

I wonder if he realizes just how excited we are about his return? I tease him about all the things I can't wait for him to experience as a parent, but the one thing I can't wait for him to understand is just how much we love him. Words do not come close to expressing the special place in our heart that only he can hold.

Please continue to pray for him and his safe return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.