2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Retiring the ribbon

We've been on the road again. Clayton's leave began on Monday so Barry and I drove out to Ft. Campbell to pick him up since his truck is here at home. We headed south for a quick trip to see family and arrived back home today.

On May 7, 2010 Barry and I hung our yellow ribbon when Clayton deployed. Today Clayton removed it. We arrived home to find our home draped with yellow, red, white and blue ribbons. On the tree a new ribbon had been added.





We have more photos to share!

Also, not long after arriving I received a call that my dad, Daniel Stafford, and fallen and broke his hip. Please lift him in prayer. Thank you. His brother is helping with this situation with me being so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.