2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

And the updates begin

On this Veterans Day, we say THANK YOU, son, for your courage, service and sacrifice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As with the last deployment I will post updates here. We will have more email updates this time since his access to the internet will be a different set-up and he has a family at home to communicate with as well.

While I can't post details he hasn't arrived to his final location yet. That all takes time.

I am thankful to have talked to him last weekend and also received several emails since he left. I also take comfort when I see my daughter-in-law post her contact with him as those are real time updates.

I have prepared a new prayer card for this deployment. Feel free to download and share. Thank you for your prayers and support of our troops.


Download a PDF version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.