2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

2nd Return

I haven't posted much on the blog for Clay's second deployment. We haven't had much communication with him this time and life has been busy for me. I'm thankful my lack of posts didn't keep him out of the prayer time of so many that have supported us through these separations.

Last year I moved my Daddy from Georgia to a nursing home close to us in Kansas. Let's just say it hasn't been a pleasant experience. Please pray for this situation.

And, I officially started my photography business which has kept me busy and occupied a lot of late nights. I'm thankful for it was in those long and quiet hours of the night my heart filled with worry for Clay. ( Gale Wall Photography and GWP on Facebook )

We are at Ft. Campbell awaiting his return. I can't post the details but I promise you'll see some happy photos soon.

It won't be long... before we see him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.