2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hi Clayton

Hi Clay! It was good to hear from you today. I am so glad you FINALLY arrived at your FOB. You sounded a little weary and I'm sure your body has gone through so many time zones, days & nights lately that it has caught up with you. I pray for your strength and well-being as you adjust to your new surroundings.

Dad and I went to a banquet for church tonight and you can see what tie he is wearing. I've had a little issue of keeping up with my jewelry lately. Just ask anyone at church. Thankfully nothing was lost too long. God cares about even the smallest things in our life.

Dad is watching Star Wars as I write this. He said hello and sends his love. Oh, and thanks for the use of the truck. [We took it to the banquet].

We love you beyond words,
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.