2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hi Clayton,

Here is a recap of the last few days since we talked. I spent some time getting to know the little wren that moved into the birdhouse. Only thing is it's not where it should be. I hung it on the plant hook as a reminder to have Dad put a little hook up for it. It's only about 6 feet from where I want it so I may move it and see if she protests.

Dad and I went to Jillians for dinner on Thursday night before we went to "Third Thursday" downtown Hutchinson. On Friday Diane and I spent the whole day plant shopping and had lunch together. We ended our day at Hobby Lobby. You may remember Diane from our life group. She's the redhead. We had a fun-filled day shopping and gabbing.

Today Dad and I worked out in the yard ALL day. I am pleased with what we accomplished. He cleaned up and went out to Pratt to spend the night with Lance. They plan to golf tomorrow. I'm giving him the day off for Father's Day. [hehehe].

I'm posting the wren photos below. I am so happy with my new lens. Now if I can just find my uni-pod I will get some better photos. With this lens there is more camera shake. I'll have some other photos to share in another post. Hope you don't get bored - but you know I like love to take pictures. And, see, I do take pictures of more than just cemeteries.

Looking forward to talking to you on Monday. Be safe!
We love you beyond words!
Mom & Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.