2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Note from Grandma

Hi Clayton,

Looky, looky, I now have grass. As you can see it is about ready for its first cutting. I have waited a long time for this. This fall your mom and dad, aunt Vickie and Uncle Gary are coming over and plant a shrub or two and place some of my yard art in one corner of the back yard. The grass needs to mature a little more before one gets on it so that is why I said fall. It will be cooler at that time also. Not quite ready for its first cutting either. Your mom was talking about the pesky little bunnies in their yard eating her peppers. Well, not to let your mom and her bunnies out do me the bunny in my yard prefers carrots. As you can see he has one in his mouth hiding behind the Hosta with the flower at the center post. Isn't he a cute little bunny? I think I will keep him. Hope things are going well with you. Take care, stay well and cool if that is possible this time of year.

I love you...........grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.