2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Update to Clay

Well, it's been a few weeks since I posted an update - even though we have talked to you on the phone. We spent a week on the lake in New York with no TV, cable or internet - our BlackBerry's being our only contact with the world.

We had a good time playing tourist. Too much to see in such a short time so hopefully we'll go again next year. While at Liberty Island there was a small group of monks visiting. They were having a good time taking pictures and letting people have their pictures taken with them. I enjoyed seeing the statue in person. Everyone should have the opportunity to visit the statue and Ellis Island.




Well, now it's time to play catch-up. I'm expecting a lot of mail to be delivered today. Lots of other things to do as well, like mail your care package. I plan to do that tomorrow. I do hope your internet connection is ready today. I know you get bored easily and hope this will help pass the time. Stay safe and I look forward to talking to you on Thursday.

We love you beyond words,
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.