2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Clay is coming home!!!

I am so excited! Clay is on his way home for a 15 day visit. He left yesterday and should arrive in the United States on Wednesday. At this time I have no information of his flight to Wichita. Maybe I will find that out later today when we expect to hear from Clay again.

He was supposed to have already arrived [yesterday] but there was a problem in communication. Something that is all to common if you ask me. You get no information until the last minute. Anyway, let me scoot that soapbox under the table...

I can't believe I haven't posted updates in a few weeks. Not sure where the time went. I will try to do better in the future because I know there are many people that read this blog and continue to support us with your prayers. Thank you. We do appreciate it.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.