2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Note from Aunt Mariann

Dear Clay,

Sounds like you're really being kept busy w/long hrs. We're all anxiously awaiting your arrival soon and I'm sure you are anxious to get here!! It's a race here w/KS to see which state has the hottest weather! It's been in the 100's for quite a while now.

Troy, Debra and I keep very very busy. But sometimes I wonder what I keep busy with!! I do a lot of photography and am taking 2 dancing lessons. Otherwise, mostly general everyday things to keep up with. Of course, Troy & Debra go to work every day to keep things going there. We have company almost every night.

Do you have much free time to do anything special?

I'll close for now. Be careful...

Love you and miss you, Aunt Mariann

- continuing to pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.