2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Updates

Where has the week gone?

We got to talk to Clayton via video chat twice last week. That was the first time I had seen his face since he left here on September 12th. Much to long. I am thankful for the phone calls and emails but being able to see his face somehow makes it better. I get a chance to SEE if he really is okay.

As you can see from his last post he had a chance to get outside the wire. And, I'm thankful I didn't know about it ahead of time. While I know he was glad to have a change of scenery, I like knowing he is as safe as he can be - that is what I pray for after all! I never forget they are all in danger, every minute of the day, as we saw in June when his base was attacked and he was in combat.



I know these are not very good pics but I'm sharing them anyway. Seeing his smile makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.