2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The latest

I'm a little late in getting this post up. We talked to Clayton last Thursday. He is doing well and enjoying the shorter work days. I am glad he has more down time. I can only imagine how hard 12 hour days 7 days a week are in that environment with shift changes and trying to sleep with constant aircraft noise. And with no days off...Our body and mind need down time.

An update on his re-deployment home. Possible best case scenario is late April / early May. You know what I'm hoping for.


For Clayton -

I hope you get to call this week. We are having nicer weather this week. I'm enjoying it because you know it's going to get cold again before Springs arrives.

And, your Uncle Bill Duffy sends their best. I found him on facebook.

We miss you and love you!
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.