2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What's new?

Clayton called Monday morning. A wonderful start to my week! We had a nice long conversation. Since Barry wasn't here he had to make two calls. I hope Clay knows how much we appreciate that! I feel at this point we are ticking down the time until he returns home. It can't come soon enough.

On Tuesday I received a recorded call from the eArmy messaging center. It was testing the system to those that would receive a call informing them of the return date for the 101st Brigade. Can I tell you how excited I was?! That call is still some time out but I feel better informed on what to expect on the day of his return in regard to where to be, when they de-plane, ceremony and dismissal. I can hardly wait until that day.

And to Clayton...I think I told you all that was new when you called. Dad and I bought some new furniture which will be here Friday and Monday. I'll send you old and new picks. My new camera should arrive tomorrow. Yippee! I know you can't wait for me to take a few pics of you. What I'm saving for now is a new lens for wildlife photography. We have a bald eagle that lives out on 11th that I would love to get a shot of. This isn't a good photo. He was out on the island and it was so windy I had a hard time keeping the camera steady.


Have a great week. Keep safe and rest as best you can. We look forward to talking to you again soon.

We love you beyond words!
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.