2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

You've Got Mail

This left yesterday...Wed 2/23/11.


I'm really hoping this is the next to last care package I send. Only because that means you will be coming home soon!


The last one will go out in time to arrive for your birthday. It will be hard to fit a good birthday gift into that box size but I have a few ideas. When you get home perhaps Dad and I can do something special for you - besides a nice dinner out.


Today is a gloomy day. Awakened at 5 a.m. to a storm. Can't remember the last rain storm. With it came ice pellets.


As I was cleaning the kitchen I looked out the window and realized I had a peeping-tom...er, squirrel. He didn't give me time to change the camera settings.


Well, that wraps up another exciting day here is small town, USA.


Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.