2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Countdown Begins

Yesterday was a great day for this Mom. We were given a date! The Countdown begins!

6 weeks, 2 days until this guy heads home!


This was what I shared elsewhere yesterday---

Today I've:

  • screamed for joy
  • felt like fainting
  • prayed I wasn't dreaming
And lifted a prayer of thanks...for Clay's continued protection and safe return home...soon.

A date. I finally have a date! Subject to change, but a date! He is scheduled to leave Afghanistan April 25th, arriving back in the states about 5 days later. This has been a long journey. I have managed to endure because of my faith, family and friends.

```````````````````````````` 
Lots of good news this week

Clayton you can't imagine how happy that news made me yesterday. So much that I had a hard time focusing on anything and didn't sleep well last night! Dad and I can't wait to see you!

You know how you like to poke fun at me and my cemetery research...? Well, my cemetery blog has been voted one of the top 40 genealogy blogs for 2011 - read the details at Family Tree Magazine online, which will be printed in an upcoming issue. 

And today...Dad let me buy a new toy. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.