2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Communication

Since this blog will be printed into a book later...I wanted to save these facebook snippets so I am posting them here. Technology has played a huge role in our communication with Clayton while he has been deployed. I cannot imagine being a mother of a soldier in prior wars.




I saw that Clayton posted on his facebook wall that he is in the single digit days until he leaves, followed by "Wooo".


Can you imagine our anxiety and anticipation level? I don't remember the last time I was this excited about something. And Barry is looking forward to wearing a different tie to church. Or perhaps not wearing a tie. He has worn the flag tie every Sunday since Clayton deployed.


Keep praying for us. Counting down the days! Looking forward to boots on the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.