2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

He's Coming Home

We're not allowed to post specific dates but I can tell you that Clayton is coming home, to the United States, this week. Once he leaves it takes about 5 days to make the trip. We are so excited!


Barry and I plan to be at his base when he arrives. We get to watch outside the hangar as they deplane and have their return ceremony. The only thing I have promised him for that day is that I won't wear lipstick!

We won't get much time with him but I'm actually okay with that. He'll be taking leave the end of May and spending a couple of weeks with us.


I will have lots of photos to share soon.

Thank you for your love and prayers during this journey.

Barry & Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.