2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Update

We talked to Clayton on Saturday. It had been 9 days since we'd heard from him and I considered sending him a scolding email to call his Mom. Just kidding! [maybe].

He actually had to call twice since Barry wasn't home at the time. He was out running errands.

Clayton's still doing well, although ready to come home. And we are SO ready for that day as well. Especially the part where he gets to take leave and comes home for a few weeks so Mom can spoil him like the good ole days.

And today I had a nice surprise when he commented on one of my facebook posts and I got to have a mini conversation with him that way. [He's never on facebook] I know, it doesn't take much to make me happy. And you know how I like pictures...so without further delay...


Later he uploaded some new pictures - most of which I hadn't seen before. I like this one, although the ammo in the background is a grim reminder of just where he is.


Please continue to keep him and our troops in your prayers. We cannot express how grateful we are for the love and support we've received during this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.