2nd Deployment 2012-2013 IS NOW COMPLETE!

.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update

Last week I got an email from Clay after 11 days of silence. 11 looooooong days. I get antsy after just a few days. They all run together for him. He has gone back to 12 hour shifts and in a completely different time frame. Just about the time I figure out when he is awake, working and sleeping it gets changed. Oh well.

We don't have an exact date yet for his return but we are in the "less than" 10 week area. I feel these will be the toughest weeks for me. It has been a long journey and I'm ready to get to the destination and for this to become a faded memory.

I can't promise no kissing his sweet face but I will promise not to wear lipstick!

Please continue to lift him in prayer and for a safe return home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Comments are moderated and will appear after approval.